Translate English To Tagalog “Martyr”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “martyr”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “martyr”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “martyr”?
Based on a Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word martyr refers to a person who is willing to face death or any consequence for the safe of defending one’s religion or principle. In general, this word refers to a person who is willing to suffer for something or someone.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “martyr” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word martyr.
English to Tagalog
Martyr = Martir
Examples of sentences using the word martyr:
1. You will really be surprised at how martyr Diego can get when he falls in love.
2. The martyr son of Don Emilio did not hesitate to surrender all his inheritance so his brothers will accept him.
3. When are you going to stop being a martyr for your religion?
4. Everyone else in the class arrived late except for the martyr president who is the forefront in facing criticisms from other sections.
5. Is Roman the martyr son of Don Miguel that you are referring to in the story you wrote?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang martir:
1. Walang napala ang lahat ng mga martir dahil mali ang kanilang mga ipinaglalaban.
2. Kamatayan ba ang hatol sa martir na si Lucas dahil sa hindi niya pagsabi ng totoo sa mga nangyari?
3. Ang martir na mag-asawa ay pinatawad pa rin si Dante kahit ilang na niya itong ginawa sa kanila.
4. Bakit ganun ka na lang ka martir pagdating sa pag-ibig mo kay Issa?
5. Sinu-sino sa inyo ang martir pagdating sa pagmamahal?
For other English-Tagalog translations…