Here are the 5 upcoming Pinoy Boys Love Series that you should watch out for!
PINOY BOYS LOVE SERIES – There will be five (5) local boys love series which will hit digital platforms starring new male stars.
One well-known director which introduced unconventional love stories in the local film film industry, including the same male type of relationship is Darryl Yap. He made “Sakristan” which is a hit and among other films with sensitive themes which is something that not all people are open to talk about.
Now, here are some more Pinoy BL series which are coming in various digital platforms. Check out below:
- Hello, Stranger
This is directed by Petersen Vargas starring Tony Labrusca as Xavier and JC Alcantara as Mico. Their tandem is called “XavMi” which is a homophone of the word “save me”. Petersen is also the director of 2 Cool 2 Be Forgotten.
“There’s this boy. And then there’s another boy. And then, somewhere in there, love. If we could only tell this story the same way we tell other love stories. So here we are,” wrote the director in a post.
This is directed by Xion Lim starring Bidaman finalist from It’s Showtime Miko Gallardo and Aki Torres. He also directed the Tabon film which is an entry in Cinemalaya 2019.
- My Extra Ordinary, A Kiss To Remember, and Boys Next Door
These three BL series will be produced by Asterisk Digital Entertainment.
- My Extra Ordinary is the story of Shake (Darwin Yu) and Ken (Enzo Santiago) collectively called as ShaKen. This will premiere in July on One TV, Colours, YouTube (AsterisK Digital channel) and an international streaming app. This has 8 episodes.
- A Kiss To Remember will have 12 episodes featuring 23 year-old theater actor Z Mejia and 20-year-old Christian Estrada.
- In Boys Next Door, this will feature the leads of the aforementioned BL series.
- Darryl [Yap]: Young Man Uploads Director’s Alleged Child Grooming Messages
- #JOWABLE: Darryl Yap’s Viral Video To People Who Are Asking Why They Are Still Single
What can you say about this? Let us know!