Coronavirus Symptoms Exhibited by Person From Hong Kong
PERSON FROM HONG KONG – An individual who just came from Hong Kong sought the help of the Negros Occidental Provincial Government after experiencing the signs of novel coronavirus.
More than 100 people are now under strict monitoring in the Philippines for suspected novel coronavirus. The country is one of those with confirmed cases.
Currently, there are three (3) confirmed cases of nCoV in PH. One is a 38-year-old Chinese woman from Wuhan City, the epicenter of the disease in China. It is now under a lock-down following nearly 8,000 infections and at least 425 deaths.
The companion of the said Chinese woman, a 44-year-old Chinese man, was the second confirmed case of coronavirus in the Philippines. They both came from Wuhan City but was able to get to the country through Hong Kong.
The Chinese man passed away last Sunday. The third case of the nCoV in the country is a 60-year-old Chinese national who had already flew back to China.
Recently, in Negros Occidental province, another person adds on to the list of patients under investigation (PUIs). Based on Negros Daily Bulletin, a person from Hong Kong in La Castellana sought the help of the Neg. Occ. Provincial Government after experiencing signs of coronavirus.
According to Provincial Administrator and nCoV Task Force member Attorney Rayfrando Diaz, the said PUI stayed in Hong Kong for only nine (9) hours. The said country is one of those with confirmed cases of nCoV.
The authorities was set to fetch the person from Hong Kong yesterday to bring the patient to Teresita Jalandoni Provincial Hospital in Silay City. The isolation rooms have already been prepared in the said hospital for the PUI.