Here’s the MMFF 2019 earning as of January 7, 2020.
MMFF 2019 EARNINGS – As of January 7, the last showing date of the movies, here are the earnings and ranking for Metro Manila Film Festival 2019.
The total MMFF 2019 earnings or 45th Metro Manila Film Festival reached the Php 900-million mark falling short in a small margin compared to their total gross the previous year. And more than 70% of the total box-office sales were from he movies of Aga Muhlach and Vice Ganda – “Miracle in Cell No. 7” and “The Mall, The Merrier”.
And now, as of January 7, here are the gross results:
|Miracle in Cell No. 7 of Aga Muhlach and Bela Padilla||approximately Php 412-million|
|The Mall, The Merrier of Vice Ganda and Anne Curtis||approximately Php 320-million|
|3Pol Trobol: Huli Ka Balbon of Coco Martin, Jennylyn Mercado, and Ai-Ai delas Alas||approximately Php 90-million|
|Mission Unstapabol: The Don Identity of Vic Sotto and Maine Mendoza||approximately Php 72-million|
|Sunod of Carmina Villarroel||approximately Php 20-million|
|Mindanao of Judy Ann Santos and Allen Dizon||approximately Php 17-million|
|Write About Love of Miles Ocampo, Rocco Nacino, Yeng Constantino, and Joem Bascon||approximately Php 6.5-million|
|Culion of Iza Calzado and Jasmine Curtis-Smith||approximately Php 3.3-million|
Meanwhile, here are some local films you can watch out for this January:
- Mia (romcom starring Coleen Garcia and Edgar Allan Guzman, January 15)
- D’Ninang (starring Ai-Ai delas Alas, Kisses Delavin, and McCoy de Leon, January 22)
- Nightshift (starring Yam Concepcion, January 22)
- Block Z (starring Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto, January 29)
- MMFF 2019: 45th Metro Manila Film Festival Gabi ng Parangal Winners
- MMFF Controversies: Controversial Movies in the History of MMFF
- MMFF Summer Edition: Everything You Need To Know About This
What can you say about this? Let us know!