Translate English To Tagalog “Seize”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “seize?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “seize”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “seize”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “seize” refers to the act of taking something. It is usually done in a forceful manner.
What is “seize” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word seize.
English to Tagalog
Seize = Kuha
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The police seized all the stolen items from the couple.
2. Mark did not expect that he would be able to seize the firearm from his father.
3. The seized sachets were brought to the laboratory for checking.
4. Did you seize all the cheating materials?
5. They wanted to seize all the equipment but the owner stopped them.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kuha:
1. Nagulat ang mga pulis sa mga nakuha nila mula sa mga suspek.
2. Pagdating niyo doon, maghanap kayo agad at kunin niyo lahat ng pwedeng gamitin laban sa kanila.
3. Paano niya nakuha ang mga lupain mula sa kanyang ama?
4. Hinalughog nila ang buong bahay pero wala silang nakuha.
5. Nagalit si Damian dahil hindi raw sa kanya ang mga nakuha ng mga pulis.
For other English-Tagalog translations…