Translate English To Tagalog “Fib”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “fib”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “fib”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “fib”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, the word “fib” refers to the act of telling a lie. It is a synonym of the words lying, fabricating, and inventing.
What is “fib” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word fib.
English to Tagalog
Fib = Magsinungaling
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The President was very angry upon knowing how his Cabinet members fib to him.
2. Did you fib just so you can escape from the penalty?
3. Carlos is someone who will never fib regardless of how painful his words will be for another person.
4. The way Niko fib on Jane was unexpected.
5. The carpenter had to fib to his wife so he can prepare a surprise for her.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang magsinungaling:
1. Hindi inakala ni Piolo na magsisinungaling ang kanyang kapatid sa kanya.
2. Tinuruan ni Aling Perla ang kanyang mga anak na huwag na huwag magsisinungaling.
3. Bakit ka nagsinungaling sa kanya?
4. Lubos na nag-aalala si James sa kalagayan ng nanay niya kaya nagsinungaling siya.
5. Ni minsan ay hindi nagsinungaling si Arthur tungkol sa pagiging anak niya sa labas.
For other English-Tagalog translations…