Translate English To Tagalog “Ephebe”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “ephebe”?
A lot of words are connected or synonyms of each other under the universal language. However, not all words bearing almost the same meaning are know to public – just like the word “ephebe”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “ephebe”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “ephebe”?
Based on a definition provided by Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word “ephebe” is a noun. It refers to a “young man”.
What is “ephebe” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word ephebe.
English to Tagalog
Ephebe = Binata
Examples of sentences using the word indolent:
1. A rich ephebe aboard in a limousine arrived outside the gate of Mendez family.
2. The ephebe company head is no other than the very own son of the owner of the firm.
3. How do you find the ephebe sitting at the corner?
4. Jasmine was helped by an ephebe she met at the bookstore days ago.
5. The young lady and the ephebe worked together on a project.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang binata:
1. Isang gwapong binata ang sumubok makapasok sa trabaho na inaalok ni Jamie.
2. Ang binata na nakita mo sa parke ay anak ni Miguel at Alessandra.
3. Tinawag mo ba ang binata na may-ari ng nalaglag na pitaka sa daan?
4. Ayaw na ayaw ni Martina na papuntahin ang binata sa bahay nila.
5. Matamis na ngiti ang sumalubong sa binata sa kanyang kaarawan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…