Cebu Pacific To Hold Grand Cabin Crew Recruitment Event on May 18
CEBU PACIFIC – The Cebu Pacific Airline announced that it will have a grand cabin crew recruitment event on May 18, 2019.
Aside from seat sales this summer season 2019, the Cebu Pacific Air has another treat for the public – it is holding a grand cabin crew recruitment event which will surely make a lot of dreams come true.
Undeniably, many individuals wanted to be part of an airline crew. It would be a nice feeling to assist passengers, travel the world for free, and earn while enjoying the job. Airline hiring rarely happens so a lot of people would surely want to grab the opportunity.
Based on the post on the official Facebook page of the airline, the grand cabin crew recruitment event will be on May 18, 2019 at the Rizal Ballroom of the Makati Shangri-La Hotel in Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila.
The recruitment event will start from 9:00 o’clock in the morning until 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon. According to the airline, the applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Must have reached college level. Undergraduates are open to apply.
- Also open to Fresh Graduates without any experience and from any course.
- Interested applicants with previous work experience are also open to apply.
- Former cabin crew from other airlines are also open to apply
- Minimum height for females – 5’3, and for males – 5’7.
- No age limit.
- Willing to be based anywhere.
- Can start immediately.
Furthermore, applicants should come to the event in business attire with an updated resume.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. We’re glad to have helped make this good news reach you. Feel free to come back for more updates. You may also leave your comments or reactions through the comment section below.