List of Common Application For Job Requirements Abroad
JOB REQUIREMENTS ABROAD – Here is a list of the documents that you need to prepare in applying for a job abroad.
Undeniably, a lot of people choose to work outside the Philippines because there are no vacancies in several fields in the country. Also, many people are hoping to find greener pasture in other countries.
Most of these people are the bread winners of their families. Thus, they are willing to take risk in going to another country to find a decent job that could help them provide for the needs of their family.
Are you one of those who are planning to apply for a job abroad? There are requirements that are usually asked for application.
Based on an article on Workabroad.ph, here is a list of the common application for job requirements abroad that you should prepare:
- Resume – This should contain a detailed description of the applicant and the work experiences as well.
- Valid Philippine Passport – The passport should be valid for at least six(6) months from the date of the application.
- School Credentials – You may be required to present your High School or College Diploma or your Transcript of Records.
- Employment Certificates
- Valid NBI Clearance – You may get this from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
- Valid Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID or
Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Certificate (If necessary)
Based on the article, the aforementioned job requirements for employment abroad are the common ones asked from the applicants. Certain agencies or employers may still ask for other requirements apart from what were mentioned above.
We’re glad to have helped in making this information reach you. Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. Rest assured we’ll continue to post and share informative updates.