Several Areas & Schools To Observe Class Suspension Today, April 23, 2019
Class suspension was declared in several areas and schools today, April 23, 2019, following the 6.1 magnitude earthquake that hit parts of Luzon yesterday.
Yesterday, a lot of people were alarmed by the strong earthquake that hit parts of Luzon.
Phivolcs recorded a quake at 05:11 in the afternoon with a magnitude of 6.1 jolted Zambales causing strong shaking on several buildings.
The incident brought fears and worries to a lot of people. The talks about the “Big One” resurfaced and many Filipinos fear it would happen soon.
Following the strong earthquake, several areas in Luzon declared class suspension today, April 23, 2019.
Based on a report on Remate, here is a list of the areas that are set to implement class suspension today:
- All classes in Manila including summer and remedial classes
- All levels in private and public schools in Laguna
- Bataan Peninsula State University
- City of Malabon University
- City of Malabon Polytechnic Institute
- Far Eastern University, Manila at Makati campuses (All Levels)
- Holy Angel University, Angeles, Pampanga
- Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Mapua University, Intramuros and Makati Campus
- Olongapo City School
- PUP National Capital Region (All levels and work except the security personnel and the building inspectors)
- Philippine Science High School Central Luzon Campus
- University of Makati
- University of the Philippines Diliman
We’ll keep you posted for updates. Keep safe, everyone!