Pharmacist Board Exam Result March 2019 – Full List of Passers
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has finally released the full list of passers for Pharmacist Board Exam Result March 2019.
PRC released the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for the Pharmacy Board Exam Result.
The board exams were administered by PRC Board of Pharmacy headed by its Chairman, Ms. Adelina C. Royo and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago.
The Pharmacist Board Exam Result for the aspiring pharmacists were conducted at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on March 6 & 7, 2019.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
- LIST OF PASSERS (A-L)
- LIST OF PASSERS (M-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS
- TOP PERFORMING & PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- PHARMACY Board Exam Result 2019
Coverage of Examination:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (20%) – Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy (15%) – Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
Practiceof Pharmacy (17.5%) – Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (15%) – Toxicology, Incompatibilities, and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics (17.5%) – Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence,
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (15%) – Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
Target Date of Releasing Results:
The result of Pharmacist Board Exam Result was expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice.