Here is the Full List of Passers for Pharmacist Board Exam Result March 2019
Here is the full list of passers for Pharmacist Board Exam Result March 2019 from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for the Pharmacist Board Exam Result March 2019 will be available on this website after it was officially released.
The pharmacy licensure exam has been held at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on March 6 & 7, 2019.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
PRC Board of Pharmacy headed by its Chairman, Ms. Adelina C. Royo and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago administered the board examinations.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (20%) – Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy (15%) – Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Practice of Pharmacy (17.5%) – Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (15%) – Toxicology, Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics (17.5%) – Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (15%) – Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
The Pharmacy board exam result was expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on march 12, 2019 (Tuesday).
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.