Malacañang on VP Sara Duterte’s Arguments: “She didn’t level up—in fact, it seems she went even lower”

Statement of Malacañang on VP Sara Duterte’s Recent Claim against Marcos Admin

MALACAÑANG – The Palace spoke anew on the arguments of Vice President Sara Duterte following its previous call to level it up.

The unexpected arrest of former Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte has widened the gap between the Dutertes and the Marcoses. The turn of events last March 11 also caused political turmoil in the Philippine government.

Kitty Duterte on Dad Rodrigo's Arrest

Undeniably, the Duterte family is faced with several challenges now. Amid the detention of former Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte in The Hague, Netherlands, Vice Pres. Sara Duterte is faced with a looming impeachment trial in PH but her lawyers are confident to win it.

Davao City First District Congressman Paolo Duterte is also faced with criminal complaints filed before the DOJ (Department of Justice. The eldest son of former Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte is currently in The Hague.

Paolo Duterte 3
Photo Source: Mindanao Times

Congressman Pulong had a brief reaction to the complaints filed against him by a businessman due to an alleged scuffle at a bar in Davao. However, Vice Pres. Sara Duterte could not resist from defending her older brother.

Sara Duterte
Photo Courtesy of AP

Vice Pres. Sara Duterte tagged the complaint filed against Davao Congressman Paolo Duterte as allegedly a mere political attack by the Marcos administration. Recently, Malacañang reacted to the claim of the Vice President.

Malacañang

Malacañang reiterated its previous call to Vice Pres. Sara Duterte to “level up” her arguments. Based on a report on Inquirer, Palace press officer Atty. Claire Castro claimed that the Vice President allegedly went even lower on the level of her arguments.

“As I have said during the last press briefing, the vice president should have at least leveled up in her discussions, in her responses to certain issues. But it seems that she never heard of anything in regard to that, or she just refuses to listen. She didn’t level up—in fact, it seems she went even lower,” the press officer of Malacañang said.

Based on the report, Castro also raised a question on why Pres. Bongbong Marcos is being blamed if Davao Congressman Paolo Duterte did not deny the issue. Previously, the eldest son of FPRRD said that he will leave it up to the people of Davao to vote for him or not.

Cong. Paolo Duterte who is in The Hague now joked that he’s fine if all of them in the family will be detained at the ICC facility. He stressed that everything is free inside.

1 thought on “Malacañang on VP Sara Duterte’s Arguments: “She didn’t level up—in fact, it seems she went even lower””

  1. it only shows that sara duterte doesn’t know anything good, she is nothing but a garbage minded person, when her and her families wrong doings are exposed and investigated their immediate defense is politicking… magnanakaw kayo at gagawa ng kalokohan pag nabisto nagpapalusot kayo… hindi nyo kayang harapin ng tama! Filipinos cannot be fooled again!

    Reply

Leave a Comment