REE Board Exam Result September 2023 – Here are the top performing and performance of schools as per released by PRC.
The Registered Electrical Engineer REE Board Exam Result September 2023 includes the list of passers, top 10 passers, and top-performing schools, according to the Professional Regulation Commission.
PRC Board of Electrical Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and its member, Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza administered the board examinations on September 2-3, 2023.
The Registered Electrical Engineer licensure examinations have been conducted at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
REE Board Exam Result September 2023 is expected to be released on September 8, 2023, that is according to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023”
However, the examinees should expect that REE Results September 2023 might be released earlier or later than the expected date.
REE Exam Summary of Result
Here are the Top Performing Schools
Performance Of Schools
REE Exam Coverage
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts, and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)
REE Registration Requirements
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pcs – Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets – Documentary Stamps
- 1 pc – Short Brown Envelope
Registered Electrical Engineering board exam takers are instructed to visit PRC’s official website and go to the verification page to check the board examination results and their passing rate. REE examinees will be asked to give their application number, full name, date of birth, exam name, and date of examination.
To guarantee their attendance, all successful examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking must register at http://online.prc.gov.ph no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the oath-taking.
REE Exam Result History
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)|