Here are some details about the grand wedding of Maine Mendoza and Arjo Atayde.
July bride Kapuso actress Maine Mendoza was glowing in her simple yet elegant gown. She married Kapamilya actor-politician Arjo Atayde, her boyfriend for over four years. Their wedding happened at Alphaland Baguio Mountain Lodges Chapel, Baguio City, Benguet last July 28.
In a previous article, people were in awe of the wedding gifts of Maine and Arjo for each other.
Maine received an Hermes Mini Kelly bag from her husband while she gave him a brand-new SUV car. These items surely cost them a lot of money.
While their entire wedding was all grand and expensive, here are some of the details we love about this big day for the celebrities:
- Maine wore three stunning bridal looks during this blissful day in their lives. She wore a minimalist wedding dress during the ceremony, another strapless gown with lace details for the reception, and a stylish dress for the after-party festivities.
- The groom was styled by David Milan and his sharp black tuxedo matched Maine’s elegant wedding gown and a stylish white suit for the after-party.
- Maine’s celebrity bridesmaids were Sheena Halili, MJ Lastimosa, and Maja Salvador while actors Enchong Dee and Joseph Marco were on Team Groom.
- Jeny Ferre, Rosabella Fernandez, Madeleine Tuviera, Celeste Tuviera, Novelita Gallegos, Maricel Soriano, ABS-CBN executive Cory Vidanes, Quezon City Mayor Joy Belmonte, and Rhea Anicoche-Tan were the bride’s sponsors.
- The sponsors on the groom’s side were House Speaker Martin Romualdez, ABS-CBN CEO Carlo Katigbak, Roldeo Endrinal, Joey de Leon, Miguel Atayde, former Senator Tito Sotto, Vic Sotto, and Antonio Tuviera.
- Maine and Arjo have a unique request to their ninangs and ninongs. Instead of giving them gifts, they should instead donate it to the victims of calamities.
What can you say about this? Let us know!