Counterpart of Bahagya in English & Sample Sentences
BAHAGYA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “bahagya”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “bahagya”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “bahagya”?
Bahagya is a Tagalog term that is used in describing something in which the presence is not complete or it goes “to some extent” only. It can be used in describing both tangible and intangible things.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “bahagya” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word bahagya but also some examples of sentences using it.
Bahagya in English = Partly
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bahagya:
1. Bahagya na nagalit si Don Ramon sa narinig niya mula kay Kyle pero pinalampas na lang niya ito.
2. Sa tingin mo ba mag-iiba talaga ang lasa kung bahagya nating ibabad muna ang manok sa mantika?
3. Nakita mo ba na bahagyang nadismaya si Lorenzo nang marinig ang pangalan ng totoong nanalo sa paligsahan?
4. Bahagyang nilagyan niya ng paminta ang niluluto ngunit nakita pa rin ito ni Tereng.
5. Sinabihan ka ba ni Willy na bahagyang nagtampo siya dahil hindi mo nabili ang tamang kulay na gusto niya?
Examples of sentences using the term partly:
1. Greg partly sighed upon hearing the name of Danica but he tried hard not to show it.
2. The way he partly joined the teasing disappointed Jerica.
3. Partly put some sesame seeds on the bread that you are baking to add flavors.
4. Did Romeo tell you to partly consider the proposal of Nathan and read it before deciding on it?
5. He partly believes that there is really another big name behind the plot.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation