Counterpart of Parihaba in English & Sample Sentences
PARIHABA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “parihaba”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “parihaba”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “parihaba”?
Parihaba is a Tagalog term that refers to a plane figure with four (4) straight sides and four (4) straight angles. Two (2) of the sides are of equal length and the other two (2) side also have the same length.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “parihaba” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word bahagya but also some examples of sentences using it.
Parihaba in English = Rectangle
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang parihaba:
1. Sinabihan ng guro ang kanyang mga mag-aaral na gumuhit ng isang parihaba at isang tatsulok.
2. Nakita mo ba ang mesa na ibinebenta ngayon sa SM na may parihabang hugis?
3. Pwede bang parihaba ang magiging hugis ng mga disenyo natin?
4. Nagulat talaga si Alfred nang makita na parihaba lahat ng pagkakagupit ng mga tela.
5. Tinuruan niya ang mga bata ng pagkakaiba ng parihaba at parisukat.
Examples of sentences using the term rectangle:
1. Who do you think cut the dessert in rectangle shapes?
2. All the rectangle tables were set on the sides of the video and the circle ones in the middle.
3. The rectangle platform had to be redesigned because it does not fit all the candidates of the event.
4. Do you think which looks better, the circle or the rectangle on top of the class name?
5. Leo knows that Teacher Nathan won’t like the rectangle drawing so he did it again.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…