Here are some details about Canton Road of Shangri-La The Fort.
CANTON ROAD – Shangri-La The Fort’s Canton Road features top-tier Cantonese, Huaiyang, and Taiwanese dishes. Here are some details.
A stunning venue to enjoy both a traditional and more modern take on Cantonese cuisine is the Canton Road restaurant of Shangri-La The Fort in BGC. This place boasts a wide selection of dim sum, Peking duck, the freshest seafood, and other classic dishes.
The serving sizes are also suitable for sharing!
This is also great for celebrations or simple get-togethers.
Location: Level 3,30th Street corner 5th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (63 2) 8820 0888
Operating Hours: Open daily from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm for lunch and 5 pm to 10:30 pm for dinner
They also have private dining rooms such as the following:
- Admiralty – Maximum seating capacity of 12 pax
- Austin – Maximum seating capacity of 12 pax
- Granville – Maximum seating capacity of 10 pax
- Kowloon – Maximum seating capacity of 12 pax
- Mody – Maximum seating capacity of 14 pax
- Nathan – Maximum seating capacity of 8 pax
- Peking – Maximum seating capacity of 40-50 (20 pax each room)
- Salisbury – Maximum seating capacity of 12 pax
This restaurant is said to be the “crossroads of traditional and modern Chinese dining”.
According to a post on Metro Staycation, here are their best-selling dishes:
- Crispy Free Range Chicken with Five Spiced Salt
- Ming Dynasty Roasted Peking Duck
- Fried Lobster Wonton with Yellow Chives and Spicy Sauce
- Baked Pumpkin, Black Truffle, and Chicken Puff
- Braised Seafood with Crab Roe and Fish Maw in Pumpkin Soup
- Crispy Wasabi Coated Prawn Ball, Mango Pearl
- U.S. Beef Tenderloin, Foie Gras in Crispy Garlic Pepper Sauce
- Sautéed French Beans with Minced Angus Beef
- Canton Road Signature Fried Rice, Shrimp and U.S. Scallop
- Swan Shaped Taro Puff Pastry
This place has “a range of exquisite dim sum, barbecued meats, and delectable savories daily”. A few dishes from their menu include modern Cantonese cuisines like US Beef Tenderloin in crispy garlic pepper sauce and foie gras, Szechuan style tiger prawn tail w/dried chili & crispy sesame ball, Crispy Wasabi coated Prawn ball with Mango pearls, Guangdong Fire Roasted Duck, Macau Crispy Pork, and Swan-shaped Taro Puff Pastry.
The suggested dress code when dining is smart casual and smoking is prohibited inside.
- Bored and Hungry: Famous NFT-Themed Burger Resto Now In Manila
- Brie & Rye Bakery – “Old World Bread” In Modern Times
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter: @philnews_ph Facebook: @PhilNews, and YouTube channel Philnews Ph.