ChemTech Results 2022 – The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Chemical Technician Board Exam Result October 2022 including the full list of passers.
The October 2022 Chemical Technician Licensure Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Chemical technician board examinations have been conducted at several testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Koronadal, Pampanga, Tacloban, and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Chemistry Chairman, Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion, and its members, Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton administered the board examinations on October 27, 2022.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Top Performing Schools
Performances Of Schools
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Inorganic Chemistry – (Fundamentals of inorganic chemistry; periodicity and inorganic reactions, including transition metal chemistry; and characterization of inorganic compounds)
- Organic Chemistry – (Fundamentals of organic chemistry , including Biochemistry reactions and characterization of organic compounds)
- Analytical Chemistry – (Fundamentals of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and instrumental analysis)
- Physical Chemistry – (Principles of physical chemistry, including introductory quantum theory, thermodynamics and equilibria and chemical kinetics)
The Chemical Technician board exam results are expected to be released within two (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on October 27, 2022.
However, the examinees should expected that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
Aspiring chemical technicians can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. ChemTech examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.