Matteo Guidicelli to have a new Kapuso show
It is finally confirmed that actor Matteo Guidicelli is now a Kapuso and he will be joining this show on GMA Network.
Back in May, rumors about the network transfer of Matteo started to circulate on showbiz news sites. It was alleged that he had a project proposal to GMA but rumor has it that the network turned it down. However, network transfer rumors involving Matteo did not stop there.
It was also rumored that his wife Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo will join him in the Kapuso network. Allegedly, the singer-actress turned down the said offer. Eventually, the return of Sarah to the Kapamilya Sunday musical variety show ASAP Natin ‘To was announced. GMA also denied that the network offered Sarah to transfer.
In recent showbiz news writeups, it was stated that Matteo and GMA were already negotiating about the network transfer of the actor. This somehow indicated that the actor and the network were pushing for their collaboration.
Just recently, an article from the Philippine Entertainment Portal confirmed that Matteo Guidicelli is now a Kapuso. It was said that he will be part of the long-running morning show Unang Hirit. Reportedly, he will be introduced as the newest host of the show this month of August.
It was also said that the actor will be busy for the following days with his series of promo guesting. Previously, Matteo has done several hosting stints in the Kapamilya and Kapatid networks. He was the host of The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition: Doubles on ABS-CBN while on TV5, he hosted the Born To Be A Star show.
Unang Hirit will be his first hosting stint on a morning show. The show has been airing since December 6, 1999. For 22 long years, the morning show has already featured many hosts.
Matteo Guidicelli is actually not new in GMA. in 2009, he was part of the defunct Kapuso Sunday musical variety show SOP Fully Charged.
What can you say about this?