What is Endure in Tagalog?
ENDURE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Endure means to suffer patiently.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “MAGTIIS.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- He endured five years as a prisoner of war.
- He learned to endure hunger and cold.
- Tom closed his eyes tightly and endured the pain.
- The company endured heavy financial losses.
- Students have to endure a lot of pressure during exam time.
- A woman has to endure an extreme amount of pain during childbirth.
- It can be difficult to endure the emotional pain of a divorce.
- He was determined to endure the entire marathon and complete his life goal.
- Trees give shade for the benefit of others, while they themselves stand in the sun and endure the scorching heat.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Nagtiis siya ng limang taon bilang isang bilanggo ng digmaan.
- Natuto siyang magtiis ng gutom at lamig.
- Napapikit ng mariin si Tom at tiniis ang sakit.
- Ang kumpanya ay nagtiis ng matinding pagkalugi sa pananalapi.
- Ang mga mag-aaral ay kailangang magtiis ng maraming presyon sa oras ng pagsusulit.
- Ang isang babae ay kailangang magtiis ng matinding sakit sa panahon ng panganganak.
- Maaaring mahirap tiisin ang emosyonal na sakit ng isang diborsiyo.
- Determinado siyang tiisin ang buong marathon at kumpletuhin ang kanyang layunin sa buhay.
- Ang mga puno ay nagbibigay lilim para sa kapakanan ng iba, habang sila mismo ay nakatayo sa araw at tinitiis ang nakakapasong init.
You may also read: Discrepancy in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.