Counterpart of Pasada in English & Sample Sentences
PASADA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “pasada”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “pasada”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pasada”?
Pasada is a Tagalog term that refers to the money made from driving public transportation vehicles like jeepneys and motorcycles.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pasada” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pasada but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pasada in English = Jeepney / Motorcycle Earnings
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pasada:
1. Mahina ang pasada kaya humiram muna ng pera si Mang Tonyo kay Mang Carding para may pambili sila ng bigas.
2. Sa tingin mo magkano kaya ang makukuha mo ngayon sa pasada dahil maraming pasahero?
3. Pagod si Carlos pero masaya naman siyang uuwi dahil malaki ang kita niya sa pamamasada ng dyip.
4. Sinabihan ni Roy si Marco na bigyan ng pera mula sa pasada sa trysikel ang kanilang ina.
5. Magkano ang kita mo ngayon mula sa pasada sa dyip?
Examples of sentences using the term jeepney earnings / motorcycle earnings:
1. Xavier knows that Christopher gives all his jeepney earnings to his wife.
2. The motorcycle earnings of the brothers were not enough so their family can eat thrice a day.
3. How much was your jeepney earnings yesterday?
4. Do you think Louie can save some money from his very little jeepney earnings?
5. Ryan’s motorcycle earnings were all used to buy the school supplies of his two (2) kids.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…