in:

2 Electricians Passed Away After Suffering Electrocution During Work

Two electricians in Tuba, Benguet have died of electrocution after they accidentally touched a primary line while installing a pole.

Throughout the years, electrocution becomes one of the common causes of death among construction workers and several individuals. Electrical shock could cause mild to severe injury and may even lead to death.

Numerous individuals have died of electrocution in different circumstances. Some people got electrocuted while doing construction jobs while some of them were due to accidents.

Electricians

The power distribution companies and the authorities were repeatedly reminding the consumers to be more careful when using electricity or any electrical-related activities to prevent electrocution.

Last Wednesday evening (June 1, 2022), two electricians identified as 55-year-old Joseph Panoy Vallejos and 40-year-old Lorimer dela Cruz Ruazol have passed away after suffering from electrocution.

According to the investigation of PNP, the victims were employees of an internet company. The victims were installing a pole at the town of Tuba, Benguet when they accidentally hold the primary line of Benguet Electric Cooperative.

Electricians

The four internet company workers suffered electrocution resulting to the untimely death of Vallejos and Ruazol. The 24-year-old Benzer Vicente suffered wounds on his arm and feet while 41-year-old Randy Leonen suffered seizure and a wound on his face.

The authorities will investigate the incident. However, it was still unknown if the family of victims will file charges.

The online community expressed their reactions to the incident:

This is a developing story, just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.

What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Read Also: Engineer Dies of Electrocution Due to Charger Plugged Near His Bed