PRC to Release LET Board Exam Result January 2022 Including Full List of Passers for Elementary & Secondary Level
LET RESULTS 2022 – PRC is set to release the most-anticipated LET Board Exam Result January 2022 for aspiring teachers.
The Licensure Examinations for Teachers have been administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers chairman Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
LET 2022 has been held at testing centers in the National Capital Region, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Marinduque, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The Teacher’s board examination has been conducted last January 30, 2022.
Here is the LET 2022 Result Summary
- List of Elementary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- List of Secondary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers (Elementary)
- Top 10 Passers (Secondary)
- Top Performing Schools
The LET teachers board exam results 2022 including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
PRC is set to release the exam results within 25-30 working days after the exams or from March 1 to 11, 2022. However, the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date.
The examinees can visit the official website of PRC for the entire exam results and passing rate. They will be required to provide personal information such as full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
LET 2022 Coverage
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates regarding the exam results for aspiring teachers.