Here is the LET Teachers Board Exam Result January 2022 Including the Top 10 Passers for Elementary Level
LET 2022 Results – Here is the LET Board Exam Result January 2022 including the top 10 passers Elementary Level from PRC.
The January 2022 LET Teachers Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after will be released by PRC.
The Licensure Exam for Teachers have been conducted at various PRC testing centers in the National Capital Region, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Marinduque, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers chairman Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy on January 30, 2022.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- MAIN PAGE
- Elementary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers (Secondary)
- Top Performing Schools
Here are the Top 10 Passers (Elementary Level):
- General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
LET exam results are expected to be released within 25-30 working days after the last day of examinations or on March 1-11, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
Aspiring teachers can visit PRC official website to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.