Here are the Radiologic Technologist, X-Ray Tech Board Exam Results December 2021
Here are the Radiologic Technologist (RadTech) and X-Ray Tech Board Exam Results December 2021 as per released by PRC.
The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the December 2021 Radiologic Technologist (RadTech) and X-Ray Tech Board Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools.
The X-Ray technologist and Rad-Tech results will be available on this website after it will be officially released by PRC. The results are expected to be released within three (3) working days.
PRC Board of Radiologic Technology headed by its Officer-in-Charge, Mr. Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and its members, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Ms. Ma. Jesette B. Canales administered the licensure exams for aspiring RadTech and X-ray Tech.
The board examinations have been conducted at different PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Rosales, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga last December 20 and 21, 2021.
RadTech & X-Ray Tech SUMMARY OF RESULTS 2021
Future X-Ray and Radiologic Technologists can visit PRC official website and use the verification page for the results of board examination passing rate. Exam takers are required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Coverage of Examinations
- Radiologic Physics
- Equipment and Maintenance
- Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance
- Image Production and Evaluation
- Radiographic Procedures and Techniques
- Patient Care, Management, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminologies
- Radiological Sciences
Date of Releasing Results
The exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of exams but it might be issued earlier or later than the expected date.