John Lloyd Cruz has another upcoming show on GMA
Fans of Lloydie are truly excited that he is back on TV after several years of his so-called hiatus. This year, after her TV guesting on Willie Revillame’s show, it was revealed that the negotiation happened between him and the Kapuso network.
Last month, JLC finally signed a contract with GMA and it was confirmed that he has a sitcom. Based on the article in PEP, this is directed by Direk Bobot Mortiz and will start to air on December 26, Sunday, at 7:40 p.m. timeslot.
John Lloyd Cruz, during a recent virtual conference, expressed his happiness that his former co-stars in ABS-CBN, Jayson Gainza and Miles Ocampo, are also part of his new Kapuso sitcom.
“Lahat naman po posible. Wala naman pong imposible. Tama ho ang sinabi ni Miles, e. Kung saan ho may nagtitiwala at magbibigay ng opportunity, e, dun po yung susundan natin,” he said when asked if there is a possibility that Miles and Jayson will also have other shows in GMA.
The A-list actor added that it is a good thing that there is work at this time when work opportunities are not that abundant. In the same event, John Lloyd also revealed that GMA has offered him another show.
“And alam ko, maraming maio-offer sina Sir Joey at si Ma’am Annette. In fact, di ba, Sir Joey, very soon meron tayong pitching, ‘no? Meron tayong meeting, ‘no?” the actor said referring to Atty. Annette Gozon-Valdes, GMA Films President at programming consultant to the GMA chairman, and si Joey Abacan, First Vice President for Program Management.
With this, Joey confirmed that management of the Kapuso network has offered another show. The network executive said that they are very excited about this and that fans will know the details soon. “Basta Lloydie, alam mo na,” the Kapuso executive said to John Lloyd Cruz.
What can you say about this?