John Lloyd Cruz is happy to be a Kapuso
A-list actor John Lloyd Cruz shared his thoughts after officially signing a contract with GMA-7 or the Kapuso network.
After four years of being away from the mainstream media, John Lloyd is coming back and he is one of the newest Kapuso artists. Previously, he made an appearance on Willie Revillame’s Shopee special event, and this sparked excitement from fans who have been waiting to see him on TV and on the big screen.
Following that, Kuya Wil said that the A-list actor is set to do a sitcom in the Kapuso network but at that time, there was nothing concrete yet. There had been several reports stating that the negotiation was still happening between the actor and the network. On November 9, it was finally confirmed that John Lloyd Cruz is now a Kapuso.
During the contract signing, based on the article in GMA Entertainment, the A-list actor said, “Napakalaking bagay na nakahanap kami ng tahanan sa GMA.” His popular onscreen partner Bea Alonzo has a contract with GMA in July. Together they did several hit series in ABS-CBN and hit movies under Star Cinema.
In the said event, GMA Executives and Kapuso stars welcomed John Lloyd Cruz. Rambo Nunez Ortega, the Crown Artist Management (CAM) CEO, which is the talent management firm of Maja Salvador that is now handling JLC, said that they are happy to have this partnership with GMA.
“We are looking forward to a fruitful relationship and also help each other produce quality projects together,” the CAM CEO said in a statement.
In a pre-recorded message, GMA Chairman and CEO Atty. Felipe L. Gozon said that they are thankful to John Lloyd for choosing the Kapuso network as his partner. “I am sure that all of our Kapuso viewers and your fans are excited to watch and support you as you begin a new chapter in your life,” the TV executive said.
What can you say about this?
READ ALSO: Isko Moreno Slams DOH For Considering Goggles To Replace Face Shield
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Philnews.ph FB Page
Philnews YouTube Channel