Here are the blockbuster films of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla that will be adapted in India.
KATHRYN BERNARDO – India is set to adapt five of the hit and successful films of real-life couple Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla.
Among the top celebrities in the local show business in the country are Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla. Their love team is also the most successful and on top of that, they are together in real life. They are collectively called as KathNiel by their fans and supporters. Under their belt of success, as a love team, are movies and series that were successful and a hit.
It has been a decade now since their love team was introduced to the public and became a big thing. And to even celebrate this, they previously released a documentary about them which they dedicated to their loyal fans and supporters. And now, proving that they remain the strongest, five of their hit films are slated to have an adaptation in India.
The five films are:
- Barcelona: A Love Untold (this was released in 2016 and was named Best Picture in the 65th Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS) Awards)
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (another romantic-comedy-drama film in the year 2017 that tells the story of a girl who got married to a stranger accidentally)
- Crazy Beautiful You (this is about a rebellious girl who falls in love with a politician’s son)
- She’s Dating The Gangster (a romantic-comedy fiml in 2014 about the two students who has to pretend as lovers to make the guy’s ex-girlfriend jealous)
- The Hows Of Us (this is 2018’s top-grossing film that won the Golden Jury award at the 50th Guillermo Box Office Entertainment Awards)
ABS-CBN Films Managing Director Olivia Lamasan said as per ABS-CBN report, “This is a great opportunity for ABS-CBN Films to share our well-loved and heartfelt stories and become a source of inspiration for global audiences.”
- Daniel Padilla Recalls Time When Kathryn Chose To Forgive Him
- Kathryn Not In A Rush To Marry Daniel Padilla, Here’s Why
What can you say about this? Let us know!