What Is “Unscathed ” In Tagalog? (Answers)
UNSCATHED IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Unscathed” based on context.
Unscathed can be simply translated as “hindi nasaktan“. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- There was a strong earthquake earlier when Peter was at school, luckily people got out unscathed.
- But we realized we can come through unscathed.
- We weren’t unscathed when we were lost inside the forest.
- I get that, but you have my word you will leave this room unscathed within the next day or two.
- The doctor promised his patient that he would be released tomorrow unscathed.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Mayroong lindol kanina habang si Peter ay nasa paaralan, suwerte nga lang at walang nasaktan.
- Pero na laman na lang namin na hindi kami nasaktan.
- May mga sugat kaming nakuha noong nawala kami sa gubat.
- Nakuha ko iyan, ngunit nasa akin ang aking salita ay iiwan mo ang silid na ito na hindi nasaktan sa loob ng susunod na araw o dalawa.
- Nangako ang doktor sa kanyang pasyente na makaka-alis na ito bukas na walang problema.
For other English-Tagalog translations: