in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Bed-Ridden Grandma Dies After Family Failed to Save Her Inside Their Burning House

Barangay Sto. Niño, Parañaque City – A poor bed-ridden grandma passed away after she got trapped inside her burning house.

On Wednesday early morning (September 15, 2021), Kaingin 2, Valenzuela Compound in Barangay Sto. Niño, Parañaque City has been caught by fire around 1:00 am. The fire destroys several houses in the area.

The Bureau of Fire Protection immediately respond to the incident. The firefighters successfully put out the fire around 3:00 am and the fire lasted for almost three hours. The incident affect about 50 families and around 20 houses have been burned.

Bed-Ridden Grandma

According to BFP, the fire allegedly started from the house of a certain Eduardo Matadling, the son of the elderly woman named Lolita Matadling who died from the fire. Their two story house collapsed due to the fire.

Lola Lolita’s relatives revealed that the elderly woman is already bed-ridden and they have also failed to save the grandma. Lolita’s 26-year-old grandson has been arrested for repeatedly threatening to set the compound on fire.

The grandma’s son, Eduardo Matadling is performing his duty to watch the compound’s gate. He had no idea on how the fire started. BFP also helped some residents who collapsed due to thick smoke and will continue to investigate the incident.

Read Also: Netizen Explains This Doorless Terrace “Fire Exit po yan”

Kagawad Ronnie Cabanilla is suspecting Matadling’s grandson identified as alias ‘Ramsan’ of using illegal drugs but the alleged suspect’s mom denied the accusations.

The social media users expressed their reactions to the incident:

Bed-Ridden Grandma

What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Read Also: Gaisano Mall in Antique Catches Massive Fire

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Bed-Ridden Grandma Passes Away After Trapped Inside Burning House". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.