What Is “Serendipity” In Tagalog? (Answers)
SERENDIPITY IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Serendipity” based on context.
Serendipity doesn’t have a direct translation in the Filipino language. However, Serendipity does mean an accidental occurrence or development that presents itself in a happy or beneficial way.
In that context, we can translate serendipity as “kasiyahang tadhana, kapalaran, or itinadhana”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter felt that it was simply serendipity that brought him to the love of his life.
- It provides the serendipitous opportunity to discover new fonts by just having them fill the page.
- The lottery is something one wins by serendipity not by chance.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Naramdaman ni Peter na simpleng tadhana ang nagdala sa kanya sa pag-ibig ng kanyang buhay.
- Nagbibigay ito ng kasiyahang tadhana oportunidad na makahanap ng mga bagong font sa pamamagitan lamang ng pagpuno sa kanila ng pahina.
- Ang loterya ay isang bagay na nanalo sa pamamagitan ng kapalaran hindi ng hindi chansa.
For other English-Tagalog translations: