Here’s the COVID-19 vaccine experience of Alex Gonzaga’s parents, Mommy Pinty and Daddy Bonoy.
ALEX GONZAGA – Amid the pandemic and the emergence of COVID-19 variants, parents of Alex Gonzaga got vaccinated and here’s their experience.
Last March, the Philippines has officially started the COVID-19 vaccination campaign and everyone is encouraged to get vaccinated based on the priority list so as to put an end to this pandemic. However, despite the movement, it seemingly felt like the end for this remained nowhere in sight. The infected cases are still continuing to rise, more variants after some mutations of the virus emerged, and thousands of lives are still taken every day because of the virus.
And just recently, as persons with comorbidity and already senior citizens, the parents of actress and vlogger Alex Gonzga – Mommy Pinty and Daddy Bonoy – received their first shot and it was documented by Alex. Their other daughter is Toni Gonzaga and these two stars have decided to encourage their parents to get injected for their safety.
Just like many people, they were hesitant at first because to get one after seeing the alleged complication on social media. But in the end, realizing how it will benefit them, they agreed and got their first shot. Their second dose will be after 28 days and people admired Alex for the support she showed for her parents. Alex also encouraged the people to get vaccinated as a contribution to put an end to this pandemic.
Watch the video below:
And here are some comments:
THIS IS A GOOD VLOG TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE THAT VACCINATION IN THIS AMIDST OF PANDEMIC IS VERY IMPORTANT. ❤️❤️
This vlog is just pure encouragement for all the people to get vaccinated. ❤️
Alex used her platform to promote vaccination. Truly, an empowering vlogger! Hope all other vloggers do the same so we can encourage more people to get vaccinated.
Meanwhile, here’s the list of priority as to who are allowed to get the vaccination first amid the limited supply:
- A1: Frontline workers in health facilities both national and local, private and public, health professionals and non-professionals like students, nursing aides, janitors, barangay health workers, etc.
- A2: Senior citizens aged 60 years old and above
- A3: Persons with comorbidities not otherwise included in the preceding categories
- A4: Frontline personnel in essential sectors, including uniformed personnel and those in working sectors identified by the IATF as essential during ECQ
- A5: Indigent populations not otherwise included in the preceding categories
- B1: Teachers, social workers
- B2: Other government workers
- B3: Other essential workers
- B4: Socio-demographic groups at significantly higher risk other than senior citizens and indigent people
- B5: Overseas Filipino Workers
- B6: Other remaining workforce
- C: Rest of the Filipino population not otherwise included in the above groups
- Alex, Mikee Morada Wedding: Here Are The Behind-The-Scenes
- Alex Reveals What She Discovered About Mikee Morada After Wedding
What can you say about this? Let us know!