Counterpart of Namamasada in English & Sample Sentences
NAMAMASADA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “namamasada”.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “namamasada”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “namamasada”?
Namamasada is a Tagalog term that refers to either the act of driving or doing it as a way of earning money. It specifically refers to driving public transportations.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “namamasada” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word namamasada but also some examples of sentences using it.
Namamasada in English = Drives
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang namamasada:
1. Namamasada sa umaga ang ama ni Daniel at sa gabi naman ay naglalako ito ng balut upang matustusan ang mga pangangailangan nila.
2. Nakaabot na ba sa iyo ang balita na namamasada pa rin hanggang ngayon ang iyong ama sa Pinas?
3. Namamasada pa si Jeffrey tuwing ganitong oras kaya mabuti pa ay kumain ka na muna habang naghihintay sa kanya.
4. Araw-araw na namamasada si Mang Kaloy kahit pagod ito dahil walang makakain ang pamilya niya kung titigil siya.
5. Kaya ka ba namamasada ngayon dahil kulang ang ibinayad sa iyo ni Aling Carmen?
Examples of sentences using the word drives:
1. Peter is one happy driver that is why he is always the one who drives tourists visiting the city.
2. The father of Jonathan and Diego drives a jeepney for a living.
3. Was Emmanuel surprised when he found out that his young brother drives a motorcycle at the province so his family can eat as they lost their farm?
4. Pablo drives a cab in the morning and he goes to school in the afternoon.
5. Do you think your father will be happy if he will find out that his only son drives a rented jeepney because he sold his own for his vices?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…