What Is “Decisive” In Tagalog? (Answers)
DECISIVE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Decisive” based on context.
Being decisive is pursuing a decision that is done with full confidence. It can also be used to describe being firm and resolute in your actions. Additionally, it is used when settling an issue, importance, or producing a definite result.
In Tagalog, this can be translated as “tiyak, sigurado, hindi mapag-aalinlanganan, mapagpasyang, mahalagang, desidido, or pang-wakas”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter was decisive when choosing where to go for their family vacation.
- We need to be decisive when it comes to our emotions.
- The supreme court voided the statute by a decisive 7–2 vote.
- The fight was ended in a decisive manner.
- She has played a decisive role in the peace negotiations
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sigurado si Peter sa kanyang piniling lugar para sa kanilang bakasyong pampamilya.
- Kailangan nating maging tiyak pagdating sa ating mga emosyon.
- Pinawalang bisa ng kataas-taasang hukuman ang batas na ito sa pamamagitan ng isang mapagpasyang 7–2 na boto.
- Natapos ang labanan sa isang tiyak na paraan.
- Ginampanan niya ang isang mahalagang papel sa negosasyong pangkapayapaan
For other English-Tagalog translations: