What Is Organize? Definition And Usage Of This Term
WHAT IS ORGANIZE – In this topic, we are going to know and learn the definition of this term and how is this term used in sentences.
The Oxford Dictionary defines the term as the following:
- arrange into a structured whole; order.
- coordinate the activities of (a person or group of people) efficiently
- form (a number of people) into a labor union, political group, etc.
- make arrangements or preparations for (an event or activity); coordinate.
- take responsibility for providing or arranging.
Meanwhile, the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines this term as the following:
- to form into a coherent unity or functioning whole
- to set up an administrative structure for
- to persuade to associate in an organization
- to arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- to cause to develop an organic structure
- to undergo physical or organic organization
- to arrange elements into a whole of interdependent parts
- to form an organization
- to form or persuade workers to join a union
Here are some of the following synonyms:
- draw up
- lay out
- lick/knock into shape
Here are some examples of the usage of this term:
- He sat, and the store employees made an attempt to organize a line for the customers.
- Meantime the people of property began to organize themselves for the restoration of order.
- If I wanted someone to organize my life, I would have stayed back in Muskogee with my parents instead of moving here.
- Hitherto he had been based on the entrenched camp of Warsaw, but he had already taken steps to organize a new line of supply and retreat via Thorn, and this was now completed.