What Is Delight In Tagalog? (Answers)
DELIGHT IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “Delight” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Delight can be translated as “Tuwa, lugod, galak, or ligaya”. Here are some example sentences translated from English To Tagalog:
- Peter expressed delight after his mom brought him to his favorite restaurant.
- Don’t be surprised if you find yourself sidetracked and reading other delightful articles.
- The earth will abound with his offspring, who will delight to oversee it and enjoy its many life forms.
- It’s always a delight to see your smile, Eva.
- Hector is always a delight to be around with.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Si Peter ay nagpakita ng tuwa matapos siyang dalhin ng kanyang ina sa paboritong niyang kainan.
- Huwag kang magtaka kung masumpungan mo ang iyong sarili na lumilihis at bumabasa ng ibang kasiya-siyang mga artikulo.
- Ang buong lupa ay mapupuno ng kaniyang mga supling, na lubos na masisiyahan sa pangangasiwa sa sari-saring nabubuhay na nilalang.
- Palaging nakakalugod makita ang iyong ngiti, Eva.
- Si Hector ay palaging nakakagalak kasama.
For other English-Tagalog translations…