Counterpart of Salungat in English & Sample Sentences
SALUNGAT IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “salungat”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “salungat”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “salungat”?
Salungat is a Tagalog term that means something that happened is opposite to another thing or does not agree with it.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “salungat” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word salungat.
Salungat in English = Opposite
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang salungat:
1. Salungat sa mga bilin ni Don Ramon ang ginagawa ng tatlong anak niyang mga lalake.
2. Naisip mo ba na salungat sa mga gusto ni Rey na mangyari ang mga kaganapan sa burol niya?
3. Salungat ito sa gusto ko pero kung ito ang makakapagpapasaya sa iyo ay papayag ako.
4. Nagulat ka rin ba na sobrang salungat sa ugali ni Terrence ang mga pinanggagawa niya simula nang maging sila ni Janine?
5. Bakit kaya salungat sa mga bilin ni Don Luis ang mga ginagawa ng anak niya?
Examples of sentences using the word opposite:
1. Are you disappointed because what Niro did at the hotel was the opposite of what you are expecting?
2. Do you think doing the opposite of what Pattie said will make her happy?
3. Cedric knew that doing the opposite will make Jiro more mad so he did it to trigger him.
4. Do you mind if I will do it in a way that is opposite to how you wanted it to happen?
5. The father noticed that what his children are doing is opposite to what he teaches them.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…