What Is Equilibrium In Tagalog? (Answers)
EQUILIBRIUM IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Equilibrium” based on context.
The word Equilibrium can be translated as “balanse, timbang, tamang balanse, pagkatimbang”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter wanted to know the equilibrium of the ocean.
- It is an indisputable fact that the global bank account of gases has lost its equilibrium.
- We need to find equilibrium in our emotions.
- The rocks were in a state of equilibrium which is why they didn’t fall.
- In nature, everything goes back to its equilibrium.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gustong malaman ni Peter kung ano ang tamang balanse ng karagatan.
- Isang di-matututulang bagay na ang dami ng mga gas sa mundo ay nawalan ng pagkakatimbang.
- Kailangan nating hanapin ang tamang balanse ng ating emosyon.
- Ang mga bato ay nasa estado ng balanse kaya naman hindi sila nahuloh.
- Sa kalikasan, lahat ay bumabalik sa tamang balanse.
For other English-Tagalog translations…