What Is Discount In Tagalog? (Answer)
DISCOUNT IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “discount” based on context.
Discount can be translated as “awas, magbawas, bawas, deskuwento, tawad, bawasan, or kulang”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
- Peter went to the mall to buy a new computer because there was a discount sale.
- I was given a discount on my lunch earlier because I was one of their frequent customer.
- She used an upsell technique: if they buy two liters or more they get a discount.
- I looked for discount coupons and grocery store specials that offered two items for the price of one, she says.
- There was a discount for fruits in our local market.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Pumunta si Peter sa mall para bumili ng bagong komputer dahil merong bawas presyo na sale.
- Binigyan ako ng deskuwento sa aking tanghalian kasi isa ako sa mga kustomer na palaging kumakain doon.
- Gumamit siya ng isang upsell technique; kung bibili sila ng dalawang litro o mas marami, makakakuha sila ng diskuwento.
- “Naghanap ako ng mga discount coupon at mga produktong buy one, take one,” ang sabi niya
- Mayroong bawasan ng presyo sa mga prutas sa aming lokal na tindahan.
For other English-Tagalog translations… VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation