What Is Concentrate In Tagalog? (Answers)
CONCENTRATE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Concentrate ” based on context.
“Concentrate” can be translated as “tumutok“. Additionally, you could also use the Tagalized “konsentrasyon”. However, you could also use synonymous words such as “makapagtutuon“. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter wanted to concentrate on his studies so he turned off his cellphone.
- It’s time for you to concentrate on the positive things in life rather than the negative.
- We need to concentrate on finishing our project.
- Rather, they concentrated on providing tools for translators.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na tumutok sa kanyang pag-aaral kaya naman pinatay nito ang kanyang selpon.
- Oras na para tumutok ka sa mga positibong bagay sa buhay at hindi ang mga negatibo.
- Kailangan nating makapagtutuon sa pagtatapos ng ating proyekto.
- Sa halip, pinagtuunan nila ng pansin na mabigyan ng mga pantulong ang mga tagapagsalin.
For other English-Tagalog translations…