What Is Adversity In Tagalog? (Answer)
ADVERSITY IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “adversity” based on context.
Filipinos are known to be strong even when faced with adversity. We see this all the time after every calamity, storm, landslide, flood, and even with this pandemic. However, What does adversity mean in Tagalog?
Adversity can be translated as “sakuna, paghihirap, kagipitan, kahirapan, or kasakunahan”. Here are some example sentences:
- Sooner or later, all of us will encounter opposition and adversity.
- Peter faced adversity when his family business was destroyed in a massive fire.
- We all live in adversity, however, we can always turn to our families for support.
- Such rightly motivated obedience provides a rock-like foundation that will not wash away during storms of adversity.
- I’m motivated to face my challenges despite the adversity that comes my way.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sa malao’t madali, lahat tayo ay mahaharap sa oposisyon at paghihirap.
- Si Peter ay humarap sa kagipitan matapos sunugin ng apoy ang negosyo ng kanyang pamilya.
- Lahat tayo ay nabubuhay sa paghihirap pero palagi nating matatakbuhan ang ating pamilya para sa kanilang suporta.
- Ang gayong pagsunod ay paglalagay ng tulad batong pundasyon na hindi magigiba sa panahon ng mga bagyo ng kahirapan.
- Ako’y na-udyok na harapin ang aking mga pagsubok kahit na may mga paghihirap sa aking daanan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…