Counterpart of Batugan in English & Sample Sentences
BATUGAN IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “batugan”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “batugan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “batugan”?
Batugan is a Tagalog term that refers to the act or attitude of not liking or wanting to work or do something. It is related to indolence.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “batugan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word batugan.
Batugan in English = “Lazy”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang batugan:
1. Batugan si Damian kaya palagi siyang pinapagalitan ng kanyang nanay dahil sa mga nakatambak na gawain.
2. Sa tingin mo sino ang mas batugan sa magkapatid, si Joanna o si Glenda?
3. Nakaalis na ba ang batugan mong tiyuhin?
4. Laging pinapaalalahanan ni Ricardo ang kanyang mga anak na walang mabuting maidudulot ang pagiging batugan kaya dapat silang magsipag lahat.
5. Batugan si Manuel kaya palagi siyang natatanggal sa trabaho.
Examples of sentences using the word lazy:
1. The lazy policeman was removed by his senior officer from his post because of a series of lapses in fulfilling his duty.
2. Do you think Gayle does not like to be in the same team with Roan because she is lazy?
3. The lazy man was surprised that his colleagues did all the works for him.
4. Being lazy will not benefit anyone so Marvin really did try his best to drop such attitude.
5. Do you also get irritated with how lazy Patrick is?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation