Counterpart of Hikbi in English & Sample Sentences
HIKBI IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “hikbi”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “hikbi”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “hikbi”?
Hikbi is a Tagalog term that refers to the sound produced when crying. It may also refer to simply being emotional – sad or grieving.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “hikbi” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word hikbi.
Hikbi in English = “Sob”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang hikbi:
1. Masakit para sa mga anak ni Aling Myrna ang marinig ang mga hikbi niya gabi-gabi sa pagkawala ni Mang Nestor.
2. Wala ka bang naririnig na mga hikbi kagabi?
3. Alam na alam ni Ferdinand ang mga hikbi ng mga anak niya kaya gumagawa siya ng paraan ngayon.
4. Bakit kaya palaging tinatago ni Ramon ang mga hikbi niya sa mga pinanggagawa ng mga kapatid niya?
5. Ano ang dahilan ng mga hikbi mo?
Examples of sentences using the word sob:
1. The sob of the daughter of Mr. Enriquez is really contagious.
2. Did you even hear the sob of the children of the carpenter over his passing?
3. Do you think the plan can ease the sobs of Timothy?
4. The president never neglects the sobs of the workers because they are important assets of the company..
5. Mark was surprised upon hearing the sobs of Jerica over his situatiion now.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…