Counterpart of Tulala in English & Sample Sentences
TULALA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “tulala”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “tulala”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “tulala”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, tulala on a positive note is a Tagalog term that refers to being captivated by someone or something. It is usually used in reference to the shocked reaction when seeing a celebrity.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “tulala” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word tulala.
Tulala in English = “Shocked / Star-Struck”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tulala:
1. Tulala si Sandro pagkatapos marinig ang masamang nangyari sa kanyang mag-ina sa probinsya.
2. Ano ba ang problema at kanina ka pa natutulala?
3. Napansin ni Javier na laging natutulala si Miguel simula noong tumawag ito sa pamilya niya sa kabilang bayan.
4. Tulala si Andres kaya nilapitan siya ng kapatid niya at tinanong.
5. Gulat na gulat si Rebecca at natulala pa nga nang makita ang kanyang idolong si Coco Martin.
Examples of sentences using the word shocked or star-struck:
1. Why do you think Jimuel looks so shocked after knowing what happened to Dianne in the United States?
2. All the boys were star-struck by the beautiful young lady that entered their campus.
3. Do you think Louis is still so shocked because of what happened in the ball?
4. The crowd was star-struck by the beauty of Marian Rivera that many were frozen in their seat.
5. Were you star-struck by your favorite singer so you forgot to get the drink you paid for?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…