What Is Nervous In Tagalog? (Answers)
NERVOUS IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Tagalog translation of the word “Nervous”. This word could be translated as “Nerbyus” in Tagalog, but, that’s just one of its possible translations.
Another word you could use is “Kinakabahan” or “takot”. However, “takot” is merely a synonym as it translates to “scared” or “afraid” in English.
Here are some example sentences:
- I’m getting nervous because it’s almost time for me to perform.
- Being nervous is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Peter was nervous as he sang in front of a large crowd for the first time.
- He’s nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready.
- I am nervous about talking to my crush.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Kinakabahan na ako dahil malapit na akong mag tanghal.
- Hindi dapat ikinahihiya ang pagiging makabahin.
- Si Peter ay kinabahan nang siya ay kumunta sa harap ng maraming tao.
- Takot siya, pero hindi nakikita sa kanyang mukha.
- Ako’y takot mag salita sa aking crush.
For other English-Tagalog translations…