Translate English To Tagalog “Murmur”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “murmur”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “murmur”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “murmur”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “murmur” refers to the act of saying or speaking in a quiet manner. It can be a noun and as well as a verb depending on the usage of the word in the sentence.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “murmur” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word murmur.
English to Tagalog
Murmur = Bulong
Examples of sentences using the word murmur:
1. The murmurs of the group were heard by Mr. Faustino so he called their attention during the examination. (Noun)
2. Did you even think of the murmurs of the heart of the child when he was asking for some help from you? (Noun)
3. Erickson murmured but not even a word reached the ears of his father while he was leaving their family. (Verb)
4. The couple did not expect to hear their son murmuring over what he received on his birthday. (Verb)
5. Dr. Javier reminded all his staff to stop murmuring at the corner whenever a patient is not acting well. (Verb)
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bulong / pabulong:
1. Ang mga pabulong ni Dante ang dahilan kung bakit siya nasibak sa kanyang pinagtatrabahuhan. (Pangngalan)
2. Paano mo narinig ang mga pabulong ni Samuel dahil malayo yung kinauupu-an niya?
3. Ibinulong ni Trino sa sarili niya ang mga hindi niya pagsang-ayon sa naganap kahapon. (Pandiwa)
4. Bakit mo ibinubulong ang mga hindi mo nagustuhan? (Pandiwa)
5. Mas pinili ni Lorenzo na ibulong na lang sa katabi ang mga nais niyang sabihin sa kanilang guro dahil baka magalit ito. (Pandiwa)
For other English-Tagalog translations…