Translate English To Tagalog “Violet”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “violet”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “chastise”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “violet”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, violet refers to a reddish-blue color that is medium in saturation and low in lightness.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “violet” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word violet.
English to Tagalog
Violet = Lila
Examples of sentences using the word violet:
1. Why do you think violet is the favorite color of Jenny?
2. Minda was asked to choose among a violet shirt, a pair of slippers, a mug from Thailand, and a box of chocolates.
3. The dog wearing a violet clothing is Avery and she is a chow-chow.
4. Mike is one of the few men who looks good in wearing plain violet shirt.
5. The violet pencil case you found at the canteen belongs to a girl under the advisory of Mrs. Estefania.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang lila:
1. Bakit ayaw na ayaw ni Miguelita ang magsuot ng mga damit na kulay lila?
2. Ang mga paboritong kulay ni Alfonso ay dilaw, pula, at lila.
3. Paano mo ilalarawan ang kulay na lila gamit ang isang bagay na makikita sa loob ng kwarto mo?
4. Lila ang kulay na napili ng mag-asawang Francis at Lydia para maging opisyal na kulay sa pagdiriwang ng unang kaarawan ng kanilang anak.
5. Naiwan ni Fernan ang sapatos na kulay lila na para sana kay Jacinta.
For other English-Tagalog translations…