Translate English To Tagalog “Digest”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “digest”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “digest”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “digest”?
According to Cambridge Dictionary, digest refers to the process of changing the food inside the stomach into substances that can be used by the body. In another concept, it may refer to the act of absorbing or understanding something.
What is “digest” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word digest.
English to Tagalog
Digest = Tunawin
Examples of sentences using the word digest:
1. The baby’s stomach cannot digest solid food now so cereals are really prohibited.
2. Are you well enough to digest a heavy meal after weeks of being on a soft diet?
3. The doctor advised his patients to stand and take some walk after eating to help their bodies digest the food.
4. Marcus was surprised as to how fast the meat was digested by his body.
5. The teacher asked the students about the food that the body can digest easily.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tunawin:
1. Sumakit ang tiyan ng bata hindi natunaw ng nabuti ang mga kinain niya.
2. Kaya na kayang tunawin ng tiyan ng sanggol ang dinikdik na gulay?
3. Ano ang naramdaman mo pagkatapos na hindi natunaw yung mga kinain mong sapagkarami?
4. Pinayuhan siya ng doktor na huwag na muna kumain ng kain dahil baka hindi pa kayang tunawin ng tiyan niya at bumalik ang sakit.
5. Inumin mo ito para sa mas madali sa tiyan mo ang tunawin ang mga pagkain.
For other English-Tagalog translations…