Translate English To Tagalog “Chin”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “chin”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “chin”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “chin”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, “chin” refers to the part of the face that is below the mouth but above the neck. It is part of the lower jaw.
What is “chin” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word chin.
English to Tagalog
Chin = Baba
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Ricky really wants his daughter to have a double chin.
2. Does your chin still hurt?
3. The teacher asked the students to point their chins.
4. Miko obtained some wounds on his chin due to the accident.
5. Julian’s fatness makes him look like he does not have a chin.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang baba:
1. Masakit ang baba ni Pedro dahil sa pagkakadapa kahapon.
2. Masayang itinuro ng sanggol ang kanyang baba.
3. Hindi ko sinasadyang matamaan ang baba mo, Victoria.
4. Bakit mapula ang baba ng bata?
5. Masakit pa rin ba ang baba niya?
For other English-Tagalog translations…